This is the tool the customers connect with the most before visiting a shop, as it can show the main relevant information, like the opening hours, contact information, addresses, etc; by the same token, it can be used to spread information about promotions, to highlight products and services before uploading them, to interact with the users and, more importantly, to track store statistics. RetailTune can take charge of every store management activity, from data normalization to processing.
The correct completion of the Google Business Profile tabs and the constant data management will lead to an increase in the positioning of the tabs on search engines, with the consequent increase in important KPIs.
•First data entry, enacting data normalization and correcting errors
•Constant data maintenance
•Geolocated Calls to Action can be uploaded
•Data analysis featuring punctual and accurate information.
Thanks to its ability to intercept consumers’ local preferences, RetailTune allows the creation of dynamic product feeds that take into account the stock of every single store.
The feeds can be uploaded on:
- Google Business Profile, to enrich the product section in an automized and free way
- Platforms and social networks to create paid Drive to Store campaigns to optimize the budget and improve local performances.
On Google Business Profile:
- There is a local showcase with all products
that are in stock in that specific store
- Products are divided by categories
- Each product has its own page with all the information needed, including how to buy, in store or e-store
- Store contacts and directions are always visible
- If the product is available also in other nearby stores, they are listed together with their contact information.